April 20 | by John Brown
Welcome to the North West Venturers Yacht ClubBased in Beaumaris, North Wales, we are a sailing and cruising club with a lively program of events and socials. Please see the sailing programme for 2014
- A quick run up the Strait and across Red Wharf Bay to Moelfre - a nice easy shakedown cruise for those just launched.
- The first official circumnavigation of Anglesey in 2014 and for those so inclined three club races included, plus no early starts!
- It’s been a number of years since we have been to Dulas, so this will be a new anchorage for many. Note - Dulas dries - Bilge Keelers only!
- A particular favourite of the Venturers, which normally draws a large number of yachts.
- Start of a 1 or 2 week mini cruise to the Eastern Irish Sea / Seamint Trophy (P).
Weather and Tides
Beaumaris tides for the next 4 days. All times in BST
RYA practical sailing courses in April and May
Our events, cruises and races